Friday, March 20, 2020

We got this!

Happy Friday families and first graders! I came upon this photo today and thought you would all like to see it. In our first grade classroom if students finish a whole group activity before their friends we have a menu of "When I'm Done" choices. Some choices are: read at your table, read with a friend on the rug, color, write in your journal, practice trick words. This sweet group of first graders almost always choose to read together on the rug.


While this photo made me sad for a moment because I miss you all, it made me so happy and hopeful that we will be back together soon! While we can't read this close to each other right now, we can stay in touch, read with pets and family, and be grateful to have such great classmates and friends! Remember you can send me your pictures today and I'll post them under the choice board tab!

If you want some rainy day ideas:

I'm here for you today, whatever you need! Not to add anything to your to-do list, but if you have time and can just test out the comment button below so I can get a sense of which families are seeing the blog, that would be wonderful! Just a quick hi or got it will work just fine. Have a great Friday of learning at home! <3 Miss Lloyd 


7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Ms. Lloyd, I hope you are having a great day! Daniel says "Good morning, I hope your doggies are happy and healthy".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms Lloyd! We are checking your blog daily, and hoping you’re all doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms Lloyd,

    Thanks for all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Ms.Lloyd, like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello to all my first grade friends! I miss you--Ms. Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miss Lloyd! I had so much fun meeting you all recently. I'm hoping to hang out with you all some Friday really soon when everyone is back at WES! -- Miss Jen (Miss Lloyd's mom)

    ReplyDelete