Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Snow Day!

March 24, 2020
Good Morning First Graders!
       Today is Tuesday. I got at least 7 inches of snow where I live. What about you? Today, if you can, try to get outside and enjoy the snow. You never know when spring might stay for good!
Love, Miss Lloyd
P.S. Bella says she'll play in the snow later. Right now she's warm and cozy in bed!


Today I wanted to share GoNoodle with you. From what I heard from your children, some of you already do GoNoodle at home! We do GoNoodles at school as a class every now and then. They're a fun way to get up and moving and be silly together!

Also, I'm working on what remote learning at home will look like if this extends beyond April 6. I would love your feedback on what's working right now, what isn't working, and what you would like for your first grader moving forward. The materials you have should get you to April 6 and I will continue to share any extras I can. Feel free to comment or email me with your feedback!

Stay well-Miss Lloyd 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Lloyd,
    How was your day? I hope you are well. School work is keeping me BUSY! My mom is reading Frindle (the book) to me and I am working on my reading, fundations and math. How are your dogs liking having you hone all the time?I miss you and my friends.

    From.
    Kellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kellen,
      My day was pretty good! I was able to walk my dog at lunch time and before dinner so she is very happy to be getting so much exercise and attention. I'm glad to hear you are working hard. You'll have to let me know how you like Frindle! I miss you so much and cannot wait to be together again!
      -Miss Lloyd

      Delete