Thursday, March 19, 2020

Choice Board Tab

I added a"Choice Board Pictures" tab to our blog so I can share all the wonderful pictures you have been sending me and your children can see their friends. I'm still trying to figure out if you can comment directly with your pictures but it does not appear that you can. I'm happy to keep uploading them as you send them! This tab should be right next to the "Home" tab at the top. If you are looking at the blog on your phone you will need to select work "Home" at the top and then you will see all the tabs our blog has and you can click the one you want to look at.

The other tabs have links to the online resources I included in your packet so you can access those from the blog as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions about how to use the blog. I know it's not always easy to access, but for now it's our best way to stay connected! Thanks for your patience and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment