Monday, April 6, 2020

Good Morning!

April 6, 2020
Good Morning First Graders!
        Today is Monday. Did you have a nice weekend? It was warm outside so I went on a lot of walks with Bella. We will be trying out some new ways of learning from home this week. I am excited to try it with all of you! Have a magnificent Monday!
Love, Miss Lloyd

Families, I will be transitioning to using Seesaw rather than this blog as we move forward. On Seesaw I can send out announcements to parents, students, or both. We can also share photos by having your child post them and then we can share them to the Seesaw blog. For now, if you prefer to send me your photos, I will keep posting them here under the choice board tab. My hope is that you and your child will play around with Seesaw and become comfortable sharing things on your own. I will be assigning math and Fundations to your children on Seesaw as well starting today! Please don't stress if you don't get this all figured out on day one. Feel free to contact me with any and all questions you have as we navigate this new territory together. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss Lloyd,
    Daniel says he did have a nice weekend, and we also took a long walk with our dog.
    We are looking forward to trying out Seesaw.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete